About Web App Developer
We are expert web app developers for your business in Billericay, Essex. Our bespoke web application development team and website design team specialise in cutting-edge web app development and e-commerce website design and development and have an office only 39 miles from Billericay.
Getting us to develop an e-commerce website for your Billericay company will of course help you find new customers all over Essex, the UK and the world as well as from the 34,274 potential customers in the lovely town of Billericay.
How much does a bespoke web app cost?
A custom-made web app or e-commerce website will be cost between £2,000 and £5,000.
This cost can be reduced by re-using existing tried and tested code for certain common features if we have already developed similar functionality in any of our existing web applications.
You will be smiling like a Cheshire cat after seeing how much you saved by asking Web App Developer to develop your web app. You can always get your teeth whitened at a local Billericay dentist i.e. .
Contact us for no-obligation advice or a quote
Our office is open from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and email enquiries will be responded to within 15 minutes during business hours.
Crimes reported in Billericay during May 2017
Why are we showing recent crimes in Billericay Essex?
We are showing a few example crimes for Billericay reported in May 2017 so you can see how we can automatically integrate real-time data from various external web services. Our web app developers specialise in developing complex bespoke web app development projects which includes systems integration! burglary
- Tyrone Close (Under investigation)
- Southend Road (Under investigation)
- Clock House Road (Under investigation)
- Noak Hill Close (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Latimer Drive (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Southend Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Ganels Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Barleylands Road (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- St Agnes Road (Under investigation)
- Ganels Road (Under investigation)
- Hunters Avenue (Investigation complete; no suspect identified)
- Passingham Close (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Froden Brook (Unable to prosecute suspect)
- Sports/recreation Area (Under investigation)
- Noak Hill Road (Under investigation)
- Passingham Close (Under investigation)
Web App Developer has developed a number of advanced, bespoke apps for BAE Systems and we are happy to recommend them for bespoke app development.
Rob Morris, Vice President Marketing & Analysis, Asset Management
BAE Systems - Hatfield, Hertfordshire