Telecommunication Engineers Management Services (TEMS)
TEMS in Alton, Hampshire is a global supplier of high quality fibre products and engineering services including expert advise in communications infrastructure.
We developed a bespoke project management web app and eCommerce website
Gigacom Tems required a bespoke project management system which would meet the following objectives.
- Create and manage projects, assigning technicians, materials, costs and stages
- Store customer and contact details
- Schedule meetings and save and distribute meeting minutes
- Add/update materials and products needed for installations
- Manage company inventory (tooling, clothing, office hardware)
- Manage suppliers
- Create and distrubute purchase orders and invoices and integrate with Sage accounting software
- Have a central document store for all important company documents
- Allow customers and technicians to log and track issues
- Create and manage staff rotas
- Create secure online portals for customers, installers and technicians
We developed a bespoke web app with a secure back-end admin system and secure portals for customers, technicians and installers which met all the client's objectives.
The bespoke web app we developed has proved very popular with project managers, customers, technicians and installers due to the ease of project management and issue management and a significant reduction in admin time needed to run the business.
New Media Aid developed TEMS a bespoke and fully integrated project management system. New Media Aid fully support all our IT requirements and must be congratulated on the valued and excellent support that we continue to receive from the New Media Aid team. I have no doubt that without the high level of innovative support that we receive we would not be able to efficiently deliver the services that we provide for our customers.
Phil Taylor, Operational Management Team
Telecommunication Engineers Management Services